Invisalign® and Orthopulse
Churchill Smiles Dentistry is happy to be an Invisalign provider. Invisalign is a popular alternative to traditional braces, since it uses clear aligners to straighten the teeth.
What is Invisalign?
The treatment involves patients wearing clear aligners for 22+ hours a day, only removing them to eat and clean their teeth. The aligners are changed roughly every two weeks as the teeth move.
The advantages of Invisalign:
- Nearly invisible
- Can continue eating all the foods you love
- Can maintain your regular oral care routine
- You will see the progress with every new tray
- No pain from metal braces, such as sores caused by brackets
- No lost brackets and extra trips to the dentist
- Invisalign takes roughly the same amount of time as traditional braces
- Costs are roughly the same as traditional braces
Patients receive an electric toothbrush "Pro 5000 series" with their Invisalign treatment!
Accelerated Orthodontics with Orthopulse
Orthopulse is a device that uses low intensity near infra-red light technology to speed up the movement of your teeth during orthodontic treatment. Using Orthopulse can drastically reduce treatment time by half.
The device works with traditional braces or Invisalign. It is used daily for ten minutes and is tracked by you and your dentist using a mobile app. The process is simple and has also been reported to soothe some of the pain associated with orthodontics.
Want to know more? Check out these videos!